BayBridgeDigital is currently seeking a results-driven Web Developer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing quality solutions that meet development requirements in support of our eCommerce platform projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on our development team to support multiple clients
- Translate design comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates
- Develop, test, and deploy features, optimizations, bug fixes, custom functionality, and integrations that span both front-end and back-end
- Work closely with Project and Product Management for setting project priorities and scoping decisions
- Performing build & release operations (merging and replicating when needed)
- Participate in sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and sprint demos when appropriate
- 1-3 years experience with E-Commerce.
- Ability to write high-performance, scalable, reusable code
- Experience developing integrations with third-party systems via APIs/web services
- Deep understanding of e-commerce, the topology of commerce systems, and the e-commerce ecosystem
- Comfortable working with workflow and communication tools like JIRA and Slack
- Experience in source control, such as Git.
- Able to thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users, catalogue, pricing, inventory, and payment.
- Knowledge of digital commerce integration such as CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster.
BayBridgeDigital connects organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products. We are specialized in Digital transformation leveraging Salesforce