BayBridgeDigital connects organizations, brands, technology, and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products. We are specialized in Digital transformation leveraging Salesforce.
As a Business Analyst, you will be asked to:
- Analyze the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are.
- Identify problems within a business, including through using data modeling techniques.
- Gathering, validating, and documenting business requirements and creating a functional specification documents.
- Outlining the issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and their business impacts.
- Communicate with senior members of an organization to find out what they hope to accomplish.
- Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Modeling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Documentation and writing skills.
- Strong research and investigation skills, attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems.
- Critical thinking.
- Confident presenter.
- Business Analyst with 2+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Industrial and Administrative Engineering, or a related quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.