Looking for a challenge tailored for you?
Look no further… the opportunity is here!
The mission of BayBridgeDigital is to design and accelerate our customer’s success through digital and business transformation.
We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers – and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. Right from the beginning, we need to understand and appropriately position Salesforce in the customer’s application ecosystem – and the Technical Consultant has the prime responsibility for making this happen.
Our Technical Consultants will become product experts with Salesforce Cloud applications, and work closely with all our teams to ensure customer success.
- You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer and business stakeholders that craft the architectural vision and establish a technology / innovation/ integration direction.
- You’ll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources providing mentorship on application and integration development best practices as well as technical product assistance.
- You’ll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep projects on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Proven track record of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques!
- proven track record of successful delivery on customer projects, preferably enterprise implementations
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground!
- You’ll have interpersonal skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation
- You’ll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
What Skills will I need to Succeed?
- Data modeling
- Java, Synchronous and Asynchronous Apex, Webservices, APIs, Integration technologies
- Salesforce Core Objects, Security, authentication
- Performance and scalability architecture
Desirable Certifications / Qualifications
- Multilingual, English, and French
- 3/5 years experience
- Solid understanding of the Salesforce platform and applications