BayBridgeDigital is a game changing software company, backed by US private equity investors, and headquartered in NYC. We are building a suite of digital applications on the Salesforce platform. We connect brands, technology and people to create new growth and business value faster.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, fast-growing, modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then BayBridgeDigital is for you.
BayBridgeDigital, the provider of cloud-based solutions for the retail and healthcare industries, is currently looking for a Sr. Software Architect to be part of the Product Development team. As one of the members of our Product team, you will be working closely with the product managers to design and lead the development of our Bayretail & Bayhealthcare solutions. You will be responsible for leading and growing our multicultural Product Development team. You will also be supporting the sales process by understanding our customer’s technology landscape and providing guidance for the implementation of our solutions.
At BayBridgeDigital, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the execution and delivery of product features by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Lead key engineering initiatives to improve overall engineering effectiveness and productivity
- Iteratively define and refine development processes and engineering best practices as teams grow
- Recruit, challenge, and reward high-performing software engineers and managers.
- Work in an agile, small team environment with a focus on speed and quality
- Be a trusted partner for senior management to determine the best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team
- Pre-sales Support; including solution workshops and POC’s, written responses, and relationship building
- 7+ years of experience developing commercial software solutions
- 5+ years of software engineering management experience using an Agile development process
- 3+ years of experience managing two or more engineering teams, including second-line management experience
- Current hands-on development experience and knowledge on open-source Java Stack and Salesforce’s APEX.
- Experience with frontend technologies (e.g., React Native) is a plus, and working with User Experience and Product teams to build great user interfaces
- Smart, quick learner, proactive, comfortable working with unknowns and dynamically evolving requirements
- Proven ability to hire, mentor, coach, and lead a team to success
- Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
- Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience building application development tools, APIs, and/or enterprise application platform software
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Retail software solutions
- Experience with Healthcare software solutions
- Experience with Salesforce solutions
- Willingness to travel
BayBridgeDigital’s headquarters is located in New York City with offices in Paris, London, Tel Aviv, Casablanca and Sofia.
Détails du poste « Senior Software Architect – Bayretail & Bayhealthcare » chargés
Retour aux résultats de recherche
Trouver une autre entreprise