BayBridgeDigital is an innovative global consulting company headquartered in Paris with offices in New York and London and its technology hub in Tel Aviv. BayBridgeDigital helps companies in diverse industries do what they do better through an ever-evolving suite of digital transformation services including e-commerce, digital marketing, mobile solutions, business insights and analytics, artificial intelligence, Salesforce integration, software development and digital transformation.
The mission of the BayBridgeDigital Services team is to accelerate our customer’s success through digital business transformation, putting innovation at the heart of their businesses. We leverage the Customer Success Platform and cutting-edge technology, innovation, strategy and design skills to accelerate our customers’ transformation into world-class digital businesses.
- Lead the Delivery for our Services team
- Serves as the customer’s primary point of contact and manages schedule, budget, resources, and program governance to ensure overall program success.
- As a part of a team consisting deliver one of BayBridgeDigital’s most strategic services products to large, strategic customers on Salesforce.
- Manage and communicate with remote teams.
- Manage overall program schedule, scope, issues & risks, and achieve agreement on key program deliverables and completion dates in partnership with various stakeholders and in alignment with customer’s business goals and vision. Review and adjust program direction, approach, key artifacts, etc. to keep the program on track.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders by providing BBD Services and platform value proposition, customer business values, vision, and future product roadmap.
- Manage customer expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the customer and third-party partners.
- Set up project/program governance framework. Chair or participate in the customer governance Steerco Committees.
- Set up project/program success criteria and measures, and track these throughout the project/program against customer business outcomes.
- Demonstrated management consulting experience across digital, change management, value consulting.
- Crafting strong business transformation business cases with clear ROI or sales/service/marketing transformation programs
- Contribute to alignment on program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling Salesforce technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role has experience leading and managing large-scale transformation programs, deliver measurable business outcomes (preferably utilising the Salesforce platform) within companies as well as consulting externally.. We’re looking for an empathetic, experienced but #NoEgo consultant to join our office based in New-York (full remote accepted)
Desirable Certifications / Qualifications
- You’re a “doer” and a “thinker”, you have a bias towards action Required Skills
- Agile/Scrum Master Certification
- 5/7+ years of experience in managing internal or external customer projects/programs.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget, and schedule.
- Hands-on experienced with Agile Delivery Methodology and toolsets.
- CRM experience is required
- Previous Salesforce experience is an advantage to have.
- Demonstrated strong project/program governance with the ability to manage both large-scale transformation program and hands-on with smaller projects
Join an international group and be a part of its growth !