As a Salesforce Platform Developer, you will be a key member of our consulting team, responsible for designing, developing, and implementing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform for our clients. You will work closely with our clients and other members of the team to understand the business requirements, including those related to healthcare and patient management, and translate them into technical solutions. You will also be responsible for ensuring the quality and timely delivery of Salesforce projects, as well as providing technical expertise and guidance to junior developers and clients.
* Design and develop custom Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and other Salesforce technologies.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
* Create and maintain Salesforce custom objects, fields, workflows, and triggers to optimize business processes.
* Develop and implement integrations between Salesforce and other systems using APIs and web services.
* Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and coding standards.
* Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce platform issues and bugs.
* Stay up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates, releases, and best practices to recommend and implement improvements.
* Participate in system testing and quality assurance efforts to ensure the reliability and performance of Salesforce solutions.
* Provide technical guidance and support to other team members, as needed.
* Document technical specifications, design documents, and other development-related documentation.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
* Proven experience in Salesforce development with a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
* Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and other Salesforce development tools and technologies.
* Knowledge of Salesforce data model, security model, and sharing settings.
* Experience with Salesforce integration technologies such as REST and SOAP APIs, and third-party integrations.
* Familiarity with Salesforce release management and deployment processes.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to changing requirements.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Additional Recommended Certifications:
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
* Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Developer
In order to encourage a Healthy Work-Life Balance we are also providing:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Flexibility according labor contract;
* 25 days of paid leave;
*Incredible commitment to parental leave;
* Additional luxury health insurance. Dental expenses coverage;
* Food vouchers;
* Option for fully remote or flexible home/office;
* Team Building and regular beer, games, pizza and organic food events;
* Relaxed and stress-free working environment. We are no clock punchers;
* Cozy and creative office space with relax areas /Puzl Coworking Space/;
* Friendly and transparent communication;
* Being a key part of a great community and a great team of professionals;
* Free drinks and snacks in the office;
* Option for Multisport card;
* Option for parking place;
* Volunteering events;
* Charity events /1% of our profit is dedicated to non profit cause and humanitarian engagements/.
BayBridgeDigital is building a suite of digital applications on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud and running multiple projects for popular, international businesses. We operate in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris, Tel Aviv, Casablanca and Sofia.
If interested, please send a recent CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.