BayBridgeDigital is investing in the rapid expansion of our Salesforce practice and as such, we are looking to add the best Salesforce talent to our growing practice.
BayBridgeDigital is seeking a Salesforce.com Senior Business Analyst to support sales and delivery teams on the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and force.com platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a background in identifying application requirements, functional design, configuration and testing.
- Gather and refine requirements for the creation of functional and technical design.
- Conduct and lead requirements and solution design workshops.
- Drive discovery conversations with our clients’ IT staff and business stakeholders.
- Author design and configuration specifications based on client business and technical requirements.
- Define process, create, and maintain workflow and related documentation
- Evaluate client processes and technologies for the purpose of innovation and improvement.
- Develop and maintain requirements documentation including RTM.
- Provide configuration expertise for validation and testing.
- Work with client user groups to identify and set priorities for future innovation.
- Advise and guide clients towards best practices in Salesforce.com configuration, workflow, customization and data validation.
- Participate in pre-sales efforts and strategic project planning as required.
- Develop project-specific training material.
- Create and execute Functional Test Scripts
- Conduct training sessions.
- 5+ years in dedicated Business Analyst role on CRM consulting and implementation engagements.
- 2+ year dedicated Salesforce.com Business Analyst experience
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures.
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud implementation experience.
- Knowledge of APEX and VisualForce development.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies and best practices
- Experience in working with relational databases such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience in working with data management tools
- Strong documentation, prioritization and training skills.
- Excellent customer interface, analytical and problem solving skills in French and English
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Strong experience working on Agile projects.
- Knowledge of database design and data migrations.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
- Experience with Marketo.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (211)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant or Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.
- Participation au transport
- Titre-restaurant / Panier
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : 41 574,00€ à 76 225,00€ par an
- Épargne salariale
- Participation au Transport
- Travail à domicile
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Travail en journée