BayBridgeDigital is a game changing software company, backed by US private equity investors, and headquartered in NYC. We are building a suite of digital applications on the Salesforce platform. We connect brands, technology and people to create new growth and business value faster.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, fast-growing, modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then BayBridgeDigital is for you.
BayBridgeDigital, the provider of cloud-based solutions for the retail and healthcare industries, is currently looking for a Bayretail Sales Engineer who has a passion for helping our retail customers achieve their business goals. As one of the members of our Bayretail Sales Engineering team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by understanding our customer’s business needs and matching the Bayretail solution that best meets the customer’s vision.
At BayBridgeDigital, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers to perform effective Discovery sessions
- Provide compelling demonstrations of the Bayretail solutions to Retail prospects, including technology-related inquiries
- Refine demonstrations based on trends of the Retail industry and requirements of the research opportunity
- Pre-sales Support; including solution presentations and demonstrations, written responses, and relationship building
- Partner Support; including demonstrations on behalf of CRO and Vendor Partners
- Marketing Event Support; including BayBridgeDigal and Bayretail sponsored events and industry conferences
- Bid Management and RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POC’s
- Manage demonstration environments for Bayretail
- Prior experience in solution consulting or sales support – which includes customer facing presentations, sales cycle management and business development
- Prior experience with data integration or Salesforce implementation projects
- 3+ years of experience technology/data or services vendor that specializes in the retail industry
- Alternatively; 3+ years experience in a solution consulting or sales support role in the software industry
- Fast learner, energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Retail software solutions
- Experience with Salesforce solutions
- Understanding of SaaS Solutions
- Willingness to travel
BayBridgeDigital’s headquarters is located in New York City with offices in Paris, London, Tel Aviv, Casablanca and Sofia.