Description du poste
We are Digital Advisors and Digital Makers who drive Digital Transformation by achieving business value faster.We leverage the full power of Design-led approaches and Salesforce ecosystem to deliver exceptional customer results and accelerate Digital transformations. We build the bridge to the Digital world! BayBridgeDigital is an hybrid Digital firm, built on three pillars: Digital Advisory, Design driven Innovation and Technology products.
BayBridgeDigital is an innovative global consulting company headquartered in Paris with offices in New York and London and its technology hub in Tel Aviv. BayBridgeDigital helps companies in diverse industries do what they do better through an ever-evolving suite of digital transformation services including e-commerce, digital marketing, mobile solutions, business insights and analytics, artificial intelligence, Salesforce integration, software development and digital transformation.
RETAIL Industry: Successful companies can’t sit back and rest—they need to prepare for the next wave of change. The next change in retail is the B to Business to individuals-, There is only one channel: The Customer is the Channel. BayBridgeDigital is seeking for Retail RVP to support it’s growth and strategy.
- The RVP Retail (X-clouds, X-business lines) will be responsible for setting and executing BayBridgeDigital's enterprise sales strategy for the Retail vertical in the Region. This executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of 30+, to help drive complex enterprise deal transactions.
- Set and execute a strong end-to end Retail vision
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate 30%+ annual growth in revenue and bookings
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base
- Maintain strategic partner relationships and develop and implement strategies ( Salesforce,..)
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- 2nd or 3rd line leadership experience leading teams in enterprise strategic sales
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing enterprise sales & advisory organization
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- 10+ years in software, consulting firms and/or applications sales (ideally in a CRM, ERP and/or management consulting firm), selling primarily to the CxO level
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
- C--suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: One location