- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known institution.
- knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications.
- Hands-On knowledge in client side & server side development Technologies
- Work with DevOps automation approaches Client Side:
- using frameworks – advantage
- Understanding of security, cross-browser, cross-platform issues and accessibility standards.
- Responsive-web-design development.
- Experience with mobile web application development.
- Experience with Bootstrap Server side
- Relational Databases (MySQL / MS-SQL / Oracle),
- Integrations Experience with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with asynchronous programming in promises, generators, or callbacks
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Team Leader
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.