- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent from a known institution.
- knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications.
- Hands-On knowledge in client side & server side development Technologies
- Work with DevOps automation approaches Client Side:
- using frameworks – advantage
- Understanding of security, cross-browser, cross-platform issues and accessibility standards.
- Responsive-web-design development.
- Experience with mobile web application development.
- Experience with Bootstrap Server side
- Relational Databases (MySQL / MS-SQL / Oracle),
- Integrations Experience with building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with asynchronous programming in promises, generators, or callbacks
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Team Leader
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster. BayBridgeDigital connect organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products BayBridgeDigital operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, providing reasonable accommodations to support their inclusion and success in our workplace