Engagement Manager Israel
As an Engagement Manager, you will report to the Director of Engagement Management on the Professional Services team. Your main goals are to work with the sales team to position services value, introduce implementation best practices, and support closing the license sale while setting up the customer for success.
As an Engagement Manager, you will report to the Director of Engagement Management on the Professional Services team. Your main goals are to work with the sales team to position services value, introduce implementation best practices, and support closing the license sale while setting up the customer for success. Your performance will depend on your ability to operate in a pre-sales environment, excel in setting expectations with customers for a comprehensive and sound delivery plan. You must demonstrate prescriptive solution design and display project delivery credibility while presenting comprehensive implementation proposals for customers and prospects
During the course of a project, be the primary customer interface and perform project management activities that ensure adherence to our methodology.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and digital transformation leadership Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Work with our Sales team to develop Statements of Work, and then deliver the implementation against the contracted timelines and Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project.
- Have difficult conversations regarding project issues, risk management, budget, and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve critical customer issues, owning the communication back to the customer.
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on time entry and approvals for project timesheets. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Able to manage one or two large projects or a couple of small to medium sized interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Implementing enterprise-scale software solutions. CRM and Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Experience with business process expertise around Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, or Industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in Project Management roles.
- 3-5 years' experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills with teams of up to 10+ people.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Hebrew, French will be a plus)
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- Manage and communicate with remote developers during non-traditional business hours.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.) preferred but not necessary
BayBridgeDigital is an innovative global consulting company headquartered in Paris with offices in New York and London and its technology hub in Tel Aviv. BayBridgeDigital helps companies in diverse industries do what they do better through an ever-evolving suite of digital transformation services including e-commerce, digital marketing, mobile solutions, business insights and analytics, artificial intelligence, Salesforce integration, software development and digital transformation.