Job Title: E - Commerce Systems Business Analyst (SBA)
E - Commerce Systems Business Analyst (SBA)
BayBridgeDigital is seeking an eCommerce Business Systems Analyst, a highly technical and IT accomplished professional who has a talent and a love for data and software design. In this role, you will help BayBridgeDigital customers meet their business goals by enabling them to sell their products online. This person will, through a highly technical lens, coordinate efforts to define, design, and implement eCommerce solutions for BayBridgeDigital customers.
What Makes This a Great Opportunity
- Bring your technical expertise and prowess into a customer-centric role.
- Be part of a growing company set apart by a strong collaborative culture driven by clear core values.
- Ability to make an impact quickly with diverse work in a small family-like, professionally-managed, no frills work environment.
- Join a company where your talent will be recognized and rewarded and personal and career development is valued.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Define data architecture to organize data storage based on use requirements.
- Communicate with customers to determine requirements.
- Define epics, user stories, functional and technical requirements, and specifications; thoroughly explore APIs to learn what exists and to make recommendations to the development team.
- Plan for major design elements by creating wireframes that communicate visual requirements and design to the customer and the development team.
- Write functional specifications that accurately reflect the customer's needs and are easy for the development team to understand; conduct code reviews.
- Create and execute test plans to verify functionality and minimize release issues.
- Manage projects implementing eCommerce solutions for our customers so well that they become raving fans!
- Collaborate with team members and customers to gather requirements, define project scope, and ensure timely, high-quality completion of work.
- Hold weekly meetings with clients to report progress, taking notes and documenting action items.
- Create project timelines and help schedule team members effectively.
Education and Work Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as an IT business analyst, IT business systems analyst, IT focused product owner, technical analyst, or related role
- Experience writing functional and/or technical specifications
- Experience working with customers on gathering requirements, including gathering very granular technical requirements around APIs
- Possesses highly technical skills around development
- Is highly detailed and loves planning.
- Enjoys a role where they can help out in many different ways.
- Loves learning new things and staying abreast of technology trends.
- Can operate independently with little oversight.
- Dreams up creative ways to solve problems and do “whatever it takes.”
- Is trustworthy, optimistic, and conscientious.
- Lives a balanced life, has a healthy attitude for fun, and is driven to serve others.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Information Systems
- Experience with CMS or eCommerce platforms
- Experience building wireframes using PPT, Mockflow, etc.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, CommerceCloud
- Experience with Quality Assurance and testing
- Project management skills
About us :
BayBridgeDigital is a game changing new company that drives digital transformation to create new growth and business value faster.
BayBridgeDigital connects organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products. We are specialized in Digital transformation leveraging Salesforce.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from individuals with disabilities, providing reasonable accommodations to support their inclusion and success in our workplace.