BayBridgeDigital is a game changing software company, backed by US private equity investors, and headquartered in NYC.
We are building a suite of digital applications on the Salesforce platform. We connect brands, technology and people to create new growth and business value faster.
We’re looking for an Associate Marketing Director for our office in Paris.
As an Associate Marketing Director, you will develop and execute integrated marketing strategies to raise awareness and drive demand for BayBridgeDigital solutions in Europe.
You will work closely with sales, market strategists, and product marketing teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support our revenue objectives to grow the existing base and acquire newcustomers
- Own the strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to demand generation campaigns/nurtures, field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, digital, and PR
- Develop fresh campaign and program approaches to break into new and competitive markets
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation/field marketing
- 5+ years of recent experience within marketing B2B enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Ability to identify key marketing insights and turn those insights into actionable strategy and a marketing plan
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Experience breaking into new markets with a strong competitive landscape
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across several stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Hands-on experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Bachelor’s degree required
Nice to Have
- SaaS company experience
- Pardot and experience preferred
- Life sciences industry experience
BayBridgeDigital’s headquarters is located in New York City with offices in Paris, London, Tel Aviv, Casablanca and Sofia.